Sunday 1 May 2011

X1th (11th) blog for FMP animation

Hi again, the continue of production side of the animation. So here is the continuation of the blog from last time.

26/3/11

Done some rough drawings of Donny, I personally fell that I'm close of what Donny will look like.




27/3/11

I've continue with drawings of Donny, what I will try out it is to draw Donny in marker pens then export these into Photoshop and then importing into Flash, try this method. Instead of drawing them into Flash.






28/3/11

I gone into Photoshop, build each face angle as different layers such as adding vector mask to hide bits I wanted to disappear some bits I wanted to disappear in the final version, also making outlines more bolder. When the final version is finished I saved the file as first as a Photoshop file, then afterwards a PNG file so I can exported into Flash.




29/3/11

When into Flash, try the head movement of Donny (video below). Felt it worked well but I need to change the front view, so it will look more natural when turning heads.



30/3/11

My tutor felt that I need to change last but one line of Pete, to make it more scene. I did the audio recording once again. But, I felt it didn't work with the tone of the voice. I will try to change this again in a later date (audio below).

Pete 20b by jonnyh5

2/4/11

I've updated the front head of Donny, I done same set up from last time (see technique from 28/3/11). Which I feel more satisfied with Donny and take this to animate in Flash.


4/4/11

I've uploaded a chav character to the animation, I did the same set up from what I done with Donny (see technique from 28/3/11). Which I feel more happy with this set-up.


5/4/11

Uploaded a new QuickTime Movie to get some feedback from my improvements from last time out. Responses said it was fine so far, they have said I need to change the TV logo because its too neat needs to suite my style. Also, try to change my intro scene to add death. So far all right I believe there is more coming out of the animation next time out.



End of Blog for now, New blog soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment