Tuesday 17 May 2011

Lucky post number 13 for FMP Animation

Hi again, the continue of production side of the animation (and yes I know I'm repeating myself from last time). So here is the continuation of the blog from last time.

23/4/11


I've been continuing developing both Donny and Pete characteristics. Such as their lip-syncing, body movement and their face expressions on both Donny and Pete as-well. I've got the face expressions from Richard Williams's 'Animators Survival Kit' as reference.



24/4/11

Done the drawings for Richard Stan, as the same technique from Donny (see 20/3/11 notes). After I done this I took this into Flash. After I done this, I've review this from my last drawings on Richard Stan from last week. I felt more confident with the second drawings of Richard Stan I done with first drawings, also I believe it gives it more attitude than then the pervious drawings. So, therefore I will use this look for Richard Stan.







26/4/11

Been to uni today. Got some feedback from my peers and tutor for my final animation so far these has been an error with a spelling at the start of the intro. There is two points I can improve, first point is re-detail Donny's under eye so it can be more of the style i'm doing with the character instead of having a large grey blog under the eyes.


Second point, back a few weeks back (31/3/11), was to rerecord the last but one line for Pete. I will recorded this for next Tuesday.





Also, showed what I wanted to do with Richard Stan, my tudor looks fine go animated the character.



27/4/11

Today, I've retouched Donny's under eyes in Photoshop today(image below), then imported back into Flash to put onto the timeline.

End of post for now, new post soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment