Friday 20 May 2011

Post 15th and last for FMP Animation

Hi again, final post for this project, and the final animation as-well. So here's the conclusion.

16/5/11

First, I've added in the new audio into my animation without any problems.

Secondly, I've been re-tweaking some parts of the animation that needed to be put in. Such as the hand print, more tears and the intro as few examples I have re-tweak from last time (images below).






17/5/11

Today I've redone a scene with the new audio line for Pete at the end of animation. I added a new camera tracking in-between Donny and Pete by using two different keyframes then connecting with a motion tween in each layer that was needed with.

That also includes redoing the Pete line by re-syncing the line for Pete without any problems with.



18/5/11

Today I have added credits to the end of the animation to show who have done the voices for my animation.


After I done this I've exported the animation by file - export - export movie. I checked all exporting set up such as size of the animation, compressor which is an animation compression, and frame rate (25fps- frames per second) so the animation matches with the audio. Then press export button as a QuickTime file.



After it was exported, I checked the QuickTime was fine, nothing gone wrong what I watched. When everything was fine I've uploaded the QuickTime file onto YouTube to show my peers and anyone who is interested in my work. Ready to be hand in.




That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment