Saturday 7 May 2011

Twelfth blog for FMP Animation

Hi again, the continue of production side of the animation (and yes I know I'm repeating myself from last time). So here is the continuation of the blog from last time.

9/4/11

I found this image below from this
link, about lip syncing.


I tried this into flash. I felt this example didn't work well so I will return back to this.



10/4/11

I have looked in a book called: 'Advance Animation' by Preston Blair. Were one of the pages explains about lip-syncing.


After I looked at this example I took this technique into Flash. Done the drawings, saved each mouth movement as a graphic symbol. Then take each symbol into my main animation.



11/4/11

Added some new head movements for today. When I finished these save them as a graphic symbols.



12/4/11

Began to start with the lip syncing with Donny today. I placed the right mouth symbols onto the main timeline Which the lip syncing was spot on, which was basically done by figuring out by paperwork as this scan shows with a line from Pete for example.

This is a screen shot of the timeline, where the mouth movements go into the timeline for Donny and Pete.


After I done the first line for Donny. I uploaded this onto YouTube for feedback.




15/4/11

I've uploaded Rich Stan character to the animation, I once again did the same set up from what I done with Donny pervious (see technique from 28/3/11).

I tried the set up for Richard Stan as a QuickTime movie. To see I want to take this into my final animation. Overall I didn't like the drawings, I felt there was something missing in the drawing I want to take into my animation. SoI want to redraw the character again.




18/4/11

I been continuing with the lip syncing on Donny and Pete, while doing body movement with the characters. Then Uploaded onto YouTube afterwards to get some feedback.


End of post for now, new post soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment