Thursday 19 May 2011

Post no 14 for FMP Animation

Hi again, (note to self I'm really repeating this bit) the continue of production side of the animation. So here is the continuation of the blog from last time.

30/4/11

I've been starting on the first scene of Richard Stan today. Been moving his body movement and lip syncing in first seen we see him so far.



1/5/11

Been continuing with the lip syncing and body movement of Richard Stan. Finished off the first scene with Richard Stan. Now going onto the second scene.




2/5/11

I've finished off the scenes with Richard Stan are in. I complete his body movements and lip syncing.



I've also done a background for the Richard Stan scenes as-well, so it gives more depth to the scene. Its also shows the viewers were on a show.



Also, done the Donny scene were he get slapped on the TV. Although I need to change the hand print.




3/5/11

I've redone the
rerecording of Pete (look from 31/3/11 note). This time I feel more confident with the recording of the line, I can put this into my score without any problems.




7/5/11

Done the drawings for Donny crying, as the same technique from Donny (see 20/3/11 notes). After I done this I took this into Flash.





10/5/11

Complete the scene were Donny is in tears. What I need to improve on is to add more tears to the scene. I've done this scene by using motion tween and alpha colour on the graphic symbol of the tears itself. So it appears naturally.



I've asked my tutor and some of my peers that the new audio works. They agreed that the audio is fine. So I can replace the new audio into my animation.

Donny and Pete3c test by jonnyh5

This is the current situation of the animation so far from last week, what I've done from last week.



End of post for now, new post soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment