Monday 5 April 2010

Blog from 22nd to 26th March

22/3/10

Today I have looked in 'The Animator's Survival Kit' by Richard Williams, in page 330-331 how to do a basic animal walk pattern, I have done a basic walk pattern in Flash for a second see video below.
23/3/10

Today I have started a animatic on what will the animation will look like throughout the day.

25/3/10

I have got e-mail today with the client, we are going to meet up on the 29th of March at Barking, to discuss about the project. I am also going to show him animatic which will be completed by tomorrow, also some storyboards and character designs for Monday.

I have also continued developing the animatic, just need change a speech mark in one of my scene because it was similar to Charlie the Cat such as "Harvey says..." to be change that will be thought more until tomorrow.

Also, I have also tried o experiment with some animation my dog talking in flash, needs more improvement.
26/3/10

I have got some characters design printed off in A3, colour prints and also storyboards as well to go into a portfolio for the client to see. I have also finished the animatic and exported onto Quick Time to burn onto disk and also exported as a M4v format (ipod touch) to show the client on Monday. Animatic below that on Youtube, if not below, comment on it please.


No comments:

Post a Comment