Monday 5 April 2010

Meeting from client from 29th march

29/3/10

I had a meeting with my client today, he was impressed with the animatic which I showed him on my iPod touch, along with my storyboards and character designs. Tom (the client) has said he liked the work so far, he will let us continue with the development as we wish, but help us with logos. I have also given him a CD of the animatic.

Overall, I felt that I was a bit quiet throughout the meeting, which wasn't a bad thing, I just wanted to be focused and get my bearings together. I spoke too fast, which I usually speak fast in any presentation before this, but still I could have slowed down a bit. Tom (the client) was a nice guy to communicate with, very friendly to chat with, impressed with what we've shown him, and he was confidence of letting us do your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment