Monday 19 April 2010

Blog from 12th April to 16th April

12/4/10

I've continued developing Harv, such as making his jaw less squashed together which is much improved,therefore I'm much satisfied with. But there is more to be developed with the character such as the movement of the jaw. Also the eyes needed to be more friendly and dog like.

13/4/10

I've continued with the development of Harv, such as head movement so when it turns its looks normal, I improved jaw gums as they needed to be much bigger. As shown in the animation below (note an eye will be fixed) Also with Harv I'm adding Graphic symbols so when I call them up in the library they are there. Also I've edited the dogs eyes to be more friendly.

14/4/10

Still developing Harv but this time another side view, which have been saved as Graphic/Movie clip symbols. I have also developed the dog walking cycle, which is shown below with the images and movie clip.

15/4/10
Started to develop Archie such as the head and eyes which are saved as a graphic symbol, also started doing the lip sync for the front view and started side view which I've got from this link and that link as this video elbow what I've done in front view.

No comments:

Post a Comment