Monday 26 April 2010

Blog from 19th-23rd April

20/4/10

I have finished off my lip sync for the side view, I have experimented with Harv and Archie put it together to try out the video below. I have also experimented with the dog walk, as the other video shows. Also I have recorded my sounds such as my back up voice artist for my lead character, if the person is not available I've got back up, but I have arranged a time to record my preferred voice over artist for my lead character tomorrow.

21/4/10

I've recorded the voice for Archie by using a maratanz in the sound studio, with the voice artist. I've downloaded the files onto the desktop and I dragged the files into Adobe Soundbooth to be checked over and edited, when I was happy I saved the file. Then I dragged the files into Adobe Premier with the Animatic so I could place where the audio is going to be put within a timeline. I was not satisfied with it yet, because I felt it needed some ambient sound and the sound of someone eating an apple, which will be done by tomorrow. The animatic with sound is shown below.

22/4/10

I've finished off my ambient sound, but I wasn't satisfied with it, although I've got some old sounds, which work better. Also my apple eating sound is complete by using a marantz, I complete the same procedures as yesterday, and then I exported it up to Youtube so that I could get some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment