Thursday 6 January 2011

Start of Final Major Project Animation Journal/Blog, oh by the way sorry about the delay



Right sorry about the delay but...Hello, First blog of 2011. Start of my Final Major Project Animation.

This blog represents my actions for the pre-production and is backed up by the reasons I have used and the evidence present in my portfolio. It shows how I got to the stage of production. Based around 2 - 3 mins.

9/11/10

Starting on ideas for Final Major Project I'm doing. First idea called 'concept formula 1' is about building a concept car/formula 1 car such as Red Bull X1 prototype car in Gran Turismo 5 or Porsche 918 Spider. The Animation could be based around a Formula 1 car that is based in the next 20 years. Programmes possibly using is Maya 3D and After effects.



10/11/10

Second Idea is based on the idea of the Ricky Gervais Show. Were is my idea, is based on a podcast on iTunes called 'The Chels' presented by Phil Daniels. Talks about Chelsea F. C. in a funny way such as: Bobby Moore Middle name is Chelsea, they take the mickey about it to unknown West Ham fans who doesn't know this. The style is going to be in my own unique styling. Using programmes such as Flash.


11/11/10

Next idea is about 'a ghost town of the future', were the view of an old man eyes, were the town is almost disappeared. Were in the future the shops are empty . And a merger of Tesco and Asda in a monopoly of supermarkets. And people are stealing HDTVs. People are stealing money from other people. A bleak future. Styling will be more than likely be handrawn animation.

14/11/10

The idea is called 'House of Donny'. The idea is based around Donny who's a 22 year old student who's got a talking cat called Pete. Donny will tell stories about what happen today in Uni, were it is a bizarre day. Styling, from pervious projects a rough, edgy style. Programmes will be using, more than likely using Flash and After effects.

15/11/10

Next idea is around a long hair blond, brave, renegade character, who wants to fight crime and saves a girl from a monster. The Styling will be similar to Sin City. Programmes possibly based around in After Effects and Flash.

16/11/10

Today I have show my two strong ideas to my peers today (two strong ideas I choose was 'concept formula 1 car' and 'house of Donny') showed visual and early drawings to them.

My peers felt that the concept F1 car idea, would be a good idea, but they felt the narrative is weak, needs to be strong to continued with this idea. However, my peers felt 'House of Donny' is a strong idea compared to 'concept F1 car' because of the narrative is much strong. In my opinion I think the narrative needs to be deep on how to plan the idea in weeks to come.

End of first blog in 2011, Next blog soon, Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment