Wednesday 7 December 2011

Third blog for Red Bull Canimation Challenge

Hi again, the continue of the animating side of the animation so far. So here is the continuation of the blog from last time out.

Day 12: 4/11/11

Today I began to start on the animation proper. I started with the Looney Tunes titles by creating a shape tween to create this. Also, I used throughout the aniamtion motion tweens. For example "once a upon a time" text went off in the left of the screen by creating a motion tween to do this by selecting which frame I want in the time line.



Also, I done today the body movement when Sebastian says hello to the audience. Such as waving/ being happy to the audience done this inside a movie-clip symbol. Then afterwards placing it into the main timeline to create this.





Day 13: 5/11/11

Today I done the first of the two race scene, this was done by using motion tweens for the background constantly (also created the grandstands, fence to create a F1 race weekend scene). Also, with the race cars overtaking. I've also done was to depurating the race cars, for example changing the race car lively as-well, so you were Sebastian is in the animation.






Day 14: 6/11/11

Today I started basically (head with a skeleton body) were Mark meets Sebastian scene. Done this as the same technique as we first seen Sebastian for the first time (Day 12: 6/11/11) waving/ being happy to each other. Then afterwards placing it into the main timeline to create this.



Also, I done today, Mark crash helmets and face expressions too.



This is the animation so far.



Day 15: 7/11/11

Today in Adobe Flash, I created a movie clip symbol of where I am going to add tyres moving for the main Formula 1 car. However, I had problems were the tyres I was going to use didn't rotate right when testing this in Flash.



So therefore, I have replace with toy wheels instead, which worked well aesthetically and rotated much better then the previous tyres.






Also, I did today a Red Bull can into the animation, same techniques I did with the can-race car and the Formula 1 car (Day 9), so you will see a Red Bull product in the animation, which was a requirement.



Day 16: 8/11/11

Today, I did a Formula 1 car on the top of the world, where it would be a billboard. As the Narrator saying "Red Bull are winning around the world" you will see it in the background of my animation. I did this by bringing a png file of the Planet Earth into Flash.



Then in a new movie-clip symbol place the planet earth on a layer, then rotate using a motion tween. Afterwards, put onto another layer a movie clip of a Formula 1 car with its wheels rotating to create this scene.





This is the animation so far.



End of post for now, new post soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment