Sunday 14 March 2010

Blog from 8th March to 14th March 2010 and time to put the images in some sort of order


9/3/10
Today, I have been now started to develop the characters, I have been drawing the head shots for both characters in flash to adapt the style I'm considering. I am trying to perfect my style so this will take a while to develop, with feedback from my peers which I have shown them they felt it was familiar to my style I usually do, however, they felt it was quite a new style I have created, but I want to add college, such as pictures of fruit, bus stop (sign), railings to create mix media from such as Charlie and Lola.








10/3/10

I have continued developing of my characters with the dog with position as such walking and siting down. I have use flash for this to draw.


14/3/10

I have drawing down the boy character will like like (see sketchbook), I also wanted to look in angles such as in Charlie and lola they have four perspectives front view, back view and left and right view at 100 degrees while in my animation I want six views front and back view, two degree views at 60 and 110 degree view for both right and left view so it gives smooth the movement.


No comments:

Post a Comment