Monday 8 March 2010

Blog from 1st March to 7th March 2010



1/3/10

Today, I have been lookin
g at styling such as Charley and Lola: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeEy9GDluU8- their style is quite simple which will be quite a good alternative to my style. I also looked at South Park as well

I have also look at Basics Animation: Scriptwriting by Paul Wells, which have good ways of writing a script , storyboards and screen play for the final major project, there example was Charlie and Lola in the book.which has a similar simplistic style, however, I think its too simplistic, it doesn't show a lot of effort compared to Charl
ie and Lola.

2/3/10

Today I have started to write down both my stories in camera shots, also explaining the action and story, which will know what it would drawn down on paper. I have also consider doing this animation in HD if the client wants it.

4/3/10

I have finish off my screen play writing, started off drawing down my rough storyboards.

7/3/10

I have finished off the first story rough storyboards,I have started off the second story rough storyboards, and thinking this their anything else I can add more to the storyboards.


No comments:

Post a Comment