Sunday 30 December 2012

Followthrough test 3 and final animation

The third and final post of the followthrough tests and the final animation. I redrawn and developed the followthrough of the shark fin as these two animations below shows.





However, I need to go back and develop more on the followthrough because of the stark fin isn't doing the followthrough right. Even I got onto a lightbox and draw it down rather than using Flash. Saved the file onto Flipbook to export as a Quicktime file.








However, that really didn't work well, due to the followthrough didn't work altogether. Then I redrawn the followthrough once more in Flash.




Which worked much better then pervious tries. And then I had another go in Flash to get the followthrough worked. And this time it worked well. So here is my final followthrough animation.



Overall, a difficult challenge to animate the followthrough. But, try, testing and try if the followthrough worked, some tries almost worked and some tries didn't worked well. But, in the end I got there with a reasonably good followthrough animation.

But, for now see you in 2013. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment