Saturday 8 December 2012

Followthrough test 2 part 2

This is my second post will of the two-parted post of my Followthrough test 2 part 2.

Then after deciding the creature I am animating. I gone into Flash and started to do the followthrough. I have used a graphics tablet for this exercise so it will not drawn from a mouse, So it would have my style of drawing.


This is my first attempt on the followthrough animation I did in Adobe Flash.



Then I went back into Flash and retouch the body and fin/tail to give it more of a smooth feel.



Then I exported the animation as a Quicktime, showed the animation to a few of my pears and said that I needed to improve on the Followthrough because its very rough at the moment.



I need to go back and develop the followthrough more in my opinion.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment