Wednesday 14 March 2012

GTO art cars from Adobe Ideas I've created

Second post/blog of March. This what I have done from last few months ago on my iPod touch. Influenced by a few images from the Superman/Batman comic books. Draw them first by hand, then scanned in, then altered in Photoshop.



There was an app for free on iTunes called Adobe Ideas for the iPhone (now cost £2.99 for the app nowadays) which I've done some drawings
perviously I've done on my iPod Touch.



I was Influenced by the image of the Ferrari 250 GTO to created it in Adobe Ideas.



I started with the image behind as a template, draw in the basic colours onto another layer.



Then I remove/hide the real image reappear as a reference on in a while. Then add more colour to the main image.



Then re-tidy the details/adding and removing colour of the car with a bit of trail and error. Some didn't work. But, is developing the piece.



Add some details to the bonnet.



Add some more detail, add/replace colour.



Add the Ferrari logo on the side of the car.



Then retouch the front end of he car again for the finish piece of the 250 GTO.



Then I done this with the Ferrari 288 GTO.



And the Ferrari 599 GTO too.



So I take all three GTO cars into Photoshop for a little altering on angles of the cars. Saved as as a jpg file. So here is the finish product of Ferrari GTOs' below.



That is all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment