Saturday 23 April 2011

IXth blog for FMP animation

Here is my second post of the week. Hasn't been long wait for the next post. So here is the continuation of the blog from last time.

11/3/11

Done some more sketches of Pete today, what I noticed for the past few weeks now Pete is looking like what I like to take into animation with. But, with theses sketches I been focusing on how Pete will be moving his arms.





14/3/11


Today I started some flash drawings of Pete and Richard Stan, I used my storyboards sketches as for references. As I said I felt that Pete is what I fell clear what Pete will look like and go into the my animation.





15/3/11

Today, I did my recordings for my animation. I did this by recording this in a basic recording studio inside are department.




I used a voice editing programme to record the voices on a program called Audacity. Very Simple program to use in my opinion, press the record button when the actors are ready to record their voices. Press the record button again to finish the recordings.
Then save all the recording at each line number in the script such "RS line 2" for a Richard Stan line 2 in the script, so the lines are in order when importing into GarageBand and save each file as a Wav file.




Another program I've used as-well is Adobe SouthBooth, this was to delete some of the dead sound that wasn't needed in the animation. So they needed to be deleted by highlighting the area, then right click the sidebar for Instant Silent, then save as a new Wav file. While I was in SouthBooth I've checked all my audio recordings, if they are spot on with sound, if needed to recorded them again. What I've heard and seen the audio sounds find to edit the score into GarageBand for tomorrow.



17/3/11

Gone into GarageBand today, to place all my audio files for my animation to place onto the timeline in the right order of the script. I have also added ambient sounds into timeline as-well to add depth to the animation. After I complete the score, I Save the score then exported by share - send song to iTunes.


Then finding the Wav file , I send it to import into iMovie to put onto the animatic to check it if its works well with the animatic as-well then export the movie onto YouTube.

18/3/11


Today I uploaded the animatic onto YouTube to get some feedback.



Now I can began to start on my FMP Animation.

End of Blog for now, New blog soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment