Tuesday 22 March 2011

VIIth blog for FMP animation

A new post today, catching up what I've done so far.

17/02/11

I have done some more sketches of Pete and Donny may look like, i'm at the moment fine, what Donny my look like, but I didn't like the leg arrangement with Pete, which I needed to improve with (look at flash pic of Pete what I want to do with the legs arrangement).




I have started to refocus on my flash skills, were I felt I need to improve on such as bringing in sketches of Donny I done and traces them onto flash, also done sketch in flash with Pete which I didn't like at all, however this was only practice.







Meanwhile I done a little flash animatic of Pete and Donny on the sofa in its bier minimum (movie below). Just to relearn flash again I haven't done a while.

Rust Practice of Flash from jonnyh19 on Vimeo.

18/02/11

Did some exercises with the main characters with different camera shots, which gives a different perspective of what the characters will look like in different angles.



20/02/11

Just finished off drawing my new storyboards for the new script, now to scan them into my computer and crop the storyboards into an animatic to show my peers ready for Tuesday showing.



21/02/11

Got all my images into iMovie. Import images, put them onto timeline, add audio onto the animatic. Save and Export as an avi file, ready for tomorrow.




22/02/11

I saw Max Hattler again today to taught our class today, I was showing off my improved animatic (note: my voice was off when I was recording yesterday). Got feedback how to improve on, they say I need to change some of the camera angles to give a flow, and it could be similar to Beavis and Butthead if I don't change the camera angles. Overall, said it could be achievable to do the animation.




End of blog for now, new blog soon. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment