Sunday 23 May 2010

Blog from 17th May to 21st May

17/5/10

I began to complete the last scene of the kids eating healthy, which will be finished off tomorrow.

18/5/10

Going to show the client the video on Friday 21st May at 11am at college, so I need to finish off the animation by Thursday. So I have finished the final scene which is now completed. I have also added the logos into the bus at the end of the final scene, I have also faded in the logo with the alpha motion tween, which I did with the fade in and out into scenes for last week. I have also added speech bubbles when Harv and Archie are talking to promote healthy eating. I also added an alpha motion tween with the speech bubbles. I felt that this meets with the clients requirements more effectively.


19/5/10

I have finished off the animation a day earlier than planned, I had to change the dog leash in one of the scenes, also I had to change the text from mobile phone text to proper text, also the bus in the scene. I altered the bus ad (see pictures below). I have also tidied up the Harv walk scene today the showing to the client for Friday.


21/5/10

I have showed the animation to the client today, only one little problem was that the frame rate went wrong (usually 25fps on the animation 24fps) which is now sorted. The client likes the animation, but it needed the logo and text to be sorted which will be completed by Monday (client feedback look at critical review). Also I felt more confident with the client when talking with him, this was an improvement on the first meeting, felt the client was very impress with the animation. Opinions please below.

For example, the first meeting I was too quite for my own liking I didn't want to go into the attack mode, and I was over defensive of my work. Today for the meeting even with the error of the frame rate, I did not go off the rails, and I let myself get on with the meeting and kept my composure throughout the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment