Monday 10 May 2010

Blog form 4th-7th May


4/5/10

I have been developing the four legged run throughout the day for Harv, and I got some feedback saying it was fine. Also I started and developing some backgrounds which will be continued tomorrow.
5/5/10

Today I have made the bus move to the other side of the screen, this was done by a movie clip symbol and the tyre movement was done by creating a motion tween. In properties i moved the rotation sidebar to make it rotate 5 times. Also I have started to create the kid walking into the chip shop. Got feedback from someone about my animation so far, they thought it looked professional.

6/5/10

I have finished off the kid walking into the chip shop. Now I have started creating the secondary characters Eric and Sid with there head movement, so they are quite similar to Archie.
7/5/10

I have finished the characters (Eric and Sid). I have done some more lip syncing with the Archie, Eric and Sid scene today with the talking floating heads. For now the body will be created next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment