Wednesday 23 December 2015

Straight Edge MMA Animation

A few months ago, I went back into CelAction last week with a character that I’ve made in Illustrator. And created this animation below.



I got my influence from current UFC fighter CM Punk and Family Guy’s Stewie Griffin.





Then I done a few rough sketches of the character.



Then, I went into Illustrator to create the character, then export it to a Photoshop file.







Then in CelAction, after the character was rigged, I played around with the character and went back into Illustrator and alter the character that needed to be altered with such as the body. And went back into CelAction until I got it right what I wanted to do such as getting the punchline right which was vital.









Then I exported the file and added some titles in Premiere for the final animation.



More to come, with different characters.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment