Tuesday 3 June 2014

Essex Girls, Chickens, Donkeys, Progress, rough cut viewing and other stuff in this post that is not included

As you can guess, first post in a few months, as the image below shows on video 5 timeline (21/4/14) that I did almost 90 seconds worth on animation done.



And this image below shows on video 5 timeline (12/5/14) that I need to do almost 90 seconds worth on animation to do within the next three to four weeks I’ve got left.



And within three weeks between I have been animating the difficult scenes that needed to animated, which includes, the last scene,



the last but one scene,



and the Alfa scenes, which gives me 90 seconds left to animate to complete my final animation.



Also, I had my final rough cut viewing for the animation (8/5/14) with Pete Bishop. I think it went well. No major complaints, just minor changes with timing and laughing from my peers which is still a positive so its still funny.



Also, here below is some testing with some of the minor characters below, which includes Essex Girl, Chicken, Donkey with walk and run cycles from Essex girl and Donkey.







Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment