Monday 10 March 2014

CelAction2D testing

After weeks of getting the animatic sorted out, I am now starting to start of my animation. Firstly, I have been testing in CelAction2D with simple character designs that will be in the animation. To start with a squirrel that we see at the start of the animation, I started to work on simple walk cycles, run cycles and experiment with shadow effects too on Monday (3/3/14).



Then I imported a rough version of Claudius on Tuesday (4/3/14), this time I worked on a simple walk cycle and an improve one from yesterday. Also, experiment with shadow effects, and simple expression with Claudius as-well.



Then finally on Friday (7/3/14), I done an much improve version of Claudius with any colour. However, I didn’t had anytime to animate him in CelAction2D.



More time in CelAction2D next week with more character development I am hoping to do.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment