Saturday 3 August 2013

Waterloo sketches exercises

This post should have been posted around six months ago, but I forgot to do so. So better late than later. Anyway, the class went to Waterloo Station (13\2\13), to do a few drawing exercises. The morning exercise was to draw one area of Waterloo station and draw five different sketches of different views inside the station.



So therefore, I used the signboard above the centre of the station for my reference of the sketches below.



The afternoon session meanwhile, was to make a mini storyboard to create at least six sketches involving one person or more being in-an event that begins in Waterloo station and finishes outside by the river.





For that, I drawn down nine sketch to create my story with, which was a love story to find someone outside the South Bank Centre, were the story ends.



Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment