Sunday 9 June 2013

coachmen and footmen for forth coming project

Character designs for the forth coming project with the British Postal Museum and Archive (BPMA). First I started off by drawing down some rough ideas of my coachmen and footmen may look like.



Then I continue with character designs more with some more drawings with some added colour below.



Then I gone into Illustrator, this time I drawn down what the characters will look like in Illustrator, would be easily to animated in After Effects.

Instant feedback, I needed to added some rough outside lines to the characters which I've shown in the concept art perviously showed.



So I went back to drawing board and added some rough outside lines to the characters in Illustrator as shown below.



Now it's time to animate in After Effects.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment