Tuesday 5 March 2013

What’s in the box?

This project is similar to the fashion project, this project was only two weeks long. Were we had to think about a character receiving a box, taking something out of the box, reacting to it through facial expression and then passing the box.

I started of by filming someone acting by picking up a box reacting what the present I picked up through facial expression and then passing the box.



Then I started off by drawing my thumbnails/storyboard down, this was basic drawn down due to I didn’t know the style and the design of my character will look like. I scanned in the thumbnails anyway to do an animatic.






Then I went into Flash, to do another animatic, this time for timing reasons and get the timing right.



Then I figured out what the character will look like, I based the character similar to the lost boys from “Peter Pan” (1953) and Bloodhound Gang music video “The Bad Touch”.







Then what the character will look like, I went back into Flash to do the keyframes and create the animation as-well. Got some feedback, but it was more of styling rather than the keyframes which was the main problems and also adding a neck to the character.



After I got the styling right from the feedback and added a neck to the character, I completed the animation with the remaining in-between frames to completed the animation.



Personally, I enjoyed this project much more than the last fews projects overall.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment