Sunday 20 January 2013

I've not been to National Gallery this time, but instead I've been to...

I've not been to National Gallery this time, but instead I've been to the Natural History Museum at South Kensington this week (9/1/13), doing a few sketches of some of the stuff animals inside the museum. I started off drawing down at least five different animals inside the museum.








Then, after drawing down at least five different animals, we had to decided to draw at least one of the animals put them into a story with only putting them in five frames. I based my story around the Natural History Museum, I used the sloth bear, and at the end of the story, the sloth bear finds the stuff sloth bear. If I had a sixth frame, I would have made the real sloth bear in tears. Nether-less a good days exercise.






Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment