Sunday 24 October 2010

Continue of Journal of Experimental Animation Video



I am continuing with the blog/journal for the Experimental Animation Project so far with the working process of my animation so far.

14/10/10

I have started the project, first I created a 1024x576 ppi (which is the layout for the video set up) in Photoshop, and in the first layer I created a barcode by using the reticular marquee tool then filling it in, then invert the image to other way round by image – adjust - invert. Afterwards I have duplicated the layer a few times then changing the colour in image - Adjustments - Hue/Saturation, I have change this around seven different colours for this project.


18/10/10

Today I have added spots and numbers into the project in Photoshop, from the same techniques from yesterday. This was going to be made in After Effects, due to I can’t find a computer with the program, I will do the most in Photoshop, because it has an animation format and export the animation into a QuickTime file. Also I need to do some animation in After Effects to created it, what I want to create in the rough storyboards.

For the moment I use the animation set up in Photoshop, by going into window – animation, were in the bottom of the screenshot, where you have a timeline I have use this to the animation, change the time setup were the pace is set.

Afterwards I export the animation by going into file – export – render video, were in the set up box I check is everything is fine and render the animation so far.

19/10/10

I have got some feedback form my peers so far about my animation. Feedback so far has been positive my peers like the animation so far, they like the use of neon colours I have created for the animation. The only feedback was negative so far was the pace of the animation, they felt it could be a bit faster. I agree with this however I haven’t been satisfied with the use of the timing in Photoshop, I would be more happy with the use of a 25 frames per second setup rather than the use of 0.1 second this would be a stronger rhythm to work with.



And if anyone got feedback will be good to write about on this site or YouTube thanks. Next blog next week. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment